Please provide the following information when calling PHA to request for a service call:
Costumer's Full name
Address and zip code where the Viking unit is installed
Cell Phone Number
Viking unit needing a service
Model and Serial Number
Problem with the unit
Proof of purchase, or
Copy of your ESCROW CLOSING SUMMARY if your Viking unit came with the purchase of your residential property
Photos of the damaged part (close up and full view)
Description of the problem
PHA only makes a "one-trip service call." Due to our extensive inventory, this allows our technicians to finish the work 90% of the time.
PHA provides a 30 minute call/text to all its costumers regarding the E.T.A. of its technicians. This is sent via text message and voicemail as well.
1. Viking OPEN BURNERS & RANGE TOP- remove the drip pan and iron grate. Then, look for the label inside. You may need a flashlight to see the serial tag inside.
2. Viking SEALED BURNERS- burner bowls are not removable. FYI. To get the serial tag, open the oven door and look on the upper left oven face for the label. If it is not there, remove the toe-kick grill (below oven door). The serial tag label is at the bottom frame.
3. Viking COOKTOP- check underneath the cooktop for the label.
4. Viking WALL OVEN- RE: Double oven units- open the bottom oven door. Look on the left side of the oven cavity frame. The serial tag (white) is there. RE: Newer units- after opening the door, check it out under the control face for the serial tag label.
5. Viking BUILT-IN BOTTOM MOUNT REFRIGERATOR- Remove both produce drawers then look at the refrigerator wall for the label.
6. Viking BUILT IN SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR- Remove crisper drawers and look for the serial tag on the interior refrigerator wall or look at the interior ceiling.
7. Viking FREE STANDING REFRIGERATOR, FRENCH DOOR, BOTTOM MOUNT & SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR- Look up on the top right hand side of the interior side wall.
8. VENTILATION HOOD- remove the grease filters and look for the label inside. Rating plate is located on the back wall left hand side
9. Viking DOWNDRAFT- Open the cabinet and look at the front of the motor cover.
10. Viking BARBECUE GRILLS- Remove the drip tray and look up under the left front bottom. You need a flashlight to be able to see the serial tag inside. Remove the drip tray rating plate located at the left front at the bottom.
11. Viking DISHWASHER- label is on the right side of door.
12. Viking TRASH COMPACTOR- label is on the left frame.
13. DISPOSER rating plate is located below the rest button.
14. Viking TALL WINE COOLER- label is on the right side liner.
15. Viking ICE MAKER- Open the bin door. The label is located on the left side frame.
16. Viking UNDER COUNTER WINE COOLER & REFRIGERATOR- label is at the lower left front frame or above light switch.
17. Viking UNDER COUNTER BEVERAGE DISPENSER- label is at the lower front frame.
18. Viking MICROWAVE- label location is behind the door top front oven cavity.
19. Viking WARMING DRAWER- label is at the left side of cabinet. Rating plate is located at the upper left hand side.
20. Viking WARMING DRAWER (DISPENSER SERIES- pull the drawer out to stop left out inner liner rating plate. It is located on the left side rear. Micro chamber- open the door. The rating plate is located at the bottom center front.